Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Little Corners Of My Kitchen

In the picture above, you see the kitchen window above the sink. I did show a view of this before from a slightly different angle, but I have changed it just a bit since then. The next photo was taken to the right of the other one. I'm kind of obsessed with the vintage wooden shelves and spice cabinets with the deco daffodil designs. I have them in every color (oh - except yellow, it seems like I saw something in yellow once.) LOVE them!
And also the vintage knife holders by Nuway that match.

Another day, perhaps I will take some pictures of the others. Just a quick post today!

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice photos. I miss your kitchen. Looks like spring has arrived at your house. Love T

Anonymous said...

I am loving that fabulous 70's flower wallpaper!!!! (I am serious, by the way!)

Karen Jo said...

How pretty is that kitchen window!

Monica said...

Nice I like all the items, yes the groovy flowers too!!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Fun stuff~!!!!!!! Love it all!!!

Tifferbob said...

Your kitchen is adorable! I love vintage/country kitchens.