Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Heidi Shoes

Way back in September, I posted one picture of a few pieces in this collection Dutch style shoes. My "Wooden Shoes" - I like to call them my Heidi shoes.
Well, I finally remembered to try to take some more photos of them the other day when I was dusting my 5-tiered corner shelf where they are displayed.
I've been collecting them for a LONG time!
Some are McCoy (top photo), some are in matching pairs, some are tiny - not all of them are shown in these pictures.
Some were probably hand-painted in a ceramics studio.
Colorful and pretty, like so many of my collections!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great collection. In all my years of estate saleing I don't think I have ever seen dutch shoes like yours. Now if I do come across them, I'll think of you!

Tina Dawn said...

I have always loved your Heidi shoes and have always enjoyed finding ones for you to add to your collection. They are so pretty! Love T

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Great art. I really like your heidi shoes collection.

Monica said...

How adorable!!! Heidi ho!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Funny you should say Heidi Ho - that's what it says on my personalized license plates!

Vintage Hunter said...

What a fun collection!