Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Favorite Framed Prints #18

These weren't framed when the photos were taken, but they are now, so I'm including them in My Favorite Framed Prints series.
I matted and framed Peter Max artwork "prints" that are actually pages out of a book that was really messed up.
With matching black mats, and now in black frames, I really like the way these turned out.
I love Peter Max, and I love these, but I don't have any place to hang them, so I think I may try to sell them on eBay.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love Peter Max. I have a Peter Max scarf and a book also, somewhere. I am sure your prints would sell well. Love T

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amazing article. I’ve been reading online articles for quite long time but to tell the truth I never got so fascinating post to read out unlike yours.And yes i have tweeted your site goldcountrygirls.blogspot.com