Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Favorite Framed Prints #20

The two framed prints I'm showing you today are a couple of pages out of "My Brimful Book". I do not tear up good books - my Mother gave me these pages years ago from a thrift store book she had gotten that was falling apart. Two fabulous illustrations by the wonderful Tasha Tudor this one to illustrate the poem "Pussy Willow", by Kate L. Brown:
And this one was an illustration for the poem "The Arrow and The Song", by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:
I love both of these illustrations, and I really enjoy pairing prints with mats and thrift store frames.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I always feel the need, too, to mention that I didn't rip up a perfectly good book. (It's like that movie line - No animals were harmed in the making of this movie...) Very sweet prints!