Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Happy Easter To You!

To celebrate Easter , I thought I would share with you some of my favorite cards and books. First up - I missed this one with the gorgeous lined envelope when I did my post about them awhile back. From the 30's:
This lovely book was published by Hermes House in 1999. Inside are floral projects, egg decorating ideas, recipes, and more:
One more beautiful card from the 1930's - a pink cottage!
A card with artwork by our beloved Tasha Tudor from Jenny Wren Press:
And my precious copy of Tasha's book, A Tale For Easter:
Have a wonderful day, everyone!

4 comments:

Pearl said...

This is a Beautiful tribute to Easter... I Adore the Pink Cottage 'n wish I could shrink up 'n go live there! The woodland creatures on your beloved book cover are simply Darling...

Hope your Easter
is a Happy One!
~Blessings~
Pearl

yosemite faith said...

the cottage reminds me of the art work of the sees candies house! love the last card - who am i kidding i love them all! happy easter heidi ho!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Love that pink cottage! Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

I had a lovely Easter, it was great to see you. Your chocolates looked absolutely great and the carrots were really good. I will be working on perfecting the ribbon salad and lightening it more. Love T