Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wicker (Basket) Case

While I would love to have something that looks like this - wicker "basket" (suit)cases, stacked on shelves and used as a very nice-looking makeshift chest of drawers,
...unfortunately, this is as close as I've gotten - my little wicker "suitcase" that I have had since I was a teenager, plus another just like it that I found at a thrift shop, plus a larger one I found at a yard sale:
I am kicking myself because I passed up two of the larger ones recently at a local thrift - I was in one of my "I shouldn't be spending any money" moods, dang it!

2 comments:

yosemite faith said...

oh heidi - i hope you find treatment for that 'mood disorder'! ;D

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I've found that the regret I've had over passing something up is far greater than the regret over spending money. I love the picture of them stacked on the shelves. So neat! Have a nice weekend! Twyla