Thursday, November 19, 2009

What's Penny Wearing? #20

Oh, let me count the ways that I love this gorgeous vintage paisley maxi-dress that Penny has on today!!

I'm sad to say: it is not mine. It belongs to Tina.

In a bright and beautiful phantasmagoric spectrum of paisley loveliness, with it's tiered skirt, it calls my name....
(softly)...."Heidi, Heidi, keep me 'borrowed' and take me out, please....somewhere wonderful, please.....have fun wearing me, please...... I deserve to be seen, appreciated, and admired....."

Did you hear it, too??

6 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Oh I can hear it alright. It is LOUD! :O)

Tina Dawn said...

Good grief, loud and whiny in Kelsey too. Keep me borrowed, that's okay by me. For a while... Love T. PS I have to go check what happened to my blog yesterday, it is not on here.

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Lovely Penny, way to go, sounds like you'll be around for a little while at least. Maybe I'll get to see you.

yosemite faith said...

as always penny is so lucky to live with you! i love paisley....

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh yes, it is saying it wants to go out to a fancy restuarant! Have fun! Twyla

jungle dream pagoda said...

When you get through borrowing it, I want a turn!