Monday, April 5, 2010

The Latest Thrift Finds

You know how it is around here - I always have to update you on my latest thrift store finds! Shown below are a great painted wooden magazine rack, china baby doll head, flower spoon rest, a lovely Homer Laughlin plate, a pair of polka-dot napkins, and my newest "Crazed Chick" that I showed you in an earlier post:
A nice LP rack and two more Kingston Trio albums:
A vintage sheet strewn with roses, two gorgeous large floral pillow shams, an apron, an Hallmark book, a stained glass picture frame, and another of my vintage metal mug trees that I love for some inexplicable reason:
A fabulous vintage chenille bathrobe!
And a brightly colored flannel-backed vinyl tablecloth that I can use outside on the picnic table:
That's it for this edition of "The Latest Thrift Finds".

12 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love that bathrobe! I am happy that garage sale season is almost upon us on the Divide. I can't wait to hop in the car with Denise and get out there in the hills and buy stuff. Love T

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Great finds! Love the robe...wish I had one.
♥, Susan

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Pretty great finds there. I love that magazine rack and the robe. The tablecoth is so cheerful.

farmlady said...

I love the rack. How useful is something like that? Looks like it has a bar on the bottom of it for a towel or something. Love it!
Are the pillow shams embroidered? They look like they are. I really love old pillow cases and shams. Love a bed full of them.
Great finds.

yosemite faith said...

more good finds heidi dear. congrats! if you find an 'over the head' apron when you are thrifting - a neigbor lady wants one - i will pay you back plus the shipping etc.

heidi said...

ooooh, that bathrobe! it makes me wish i was a granny. love pink.

i'm a heidi, too. come visit sometime!

Hope said...

Are you going to be selling the bathrobe?

Heidi Ann said...

Thanks for all the bathrobe love, everybody! Sorry to disappoint, but I'll be using the robe myself. I LOVE vintage chenille. Cozy.

Mimi said...

I wonder why we all love that bathrobe so much?? I remember my mom had one of those. Wish I could get my hands on one.

Your blog is so charming and fun!

Thanks for visiting my retro WW blog! Stop by again soon!

Missa said...

I love the bathrobe too (I think cute bathrobes are hard to find), and the tablecloth!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, Heidi! You find the Best things! The robe was a real treasure! Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

I just realized your flower spoon rest is an "Artist's Barn" creation. I am going to do a blog on that place soon. I have a red spoon rest made by them. Love T