Saturday, October 30, 2010

Decorated For Halloween

It's already the day before, and I almost forgot to show you my Halloween decor. I don't usually add a whole lot of things to what I've got, so, yes - you've seen most of it before, but here goes:
I had to display my Haunted Mansion album - gotta have a little Disney Love in there somewhere!
Decided to make china baby doll head into scary Baby Head for the holiday:
The vintage masks worn by my husband and his brother many Halloween moons ago always make an appearance:

"Quoth the raven...."
I love this antique mirror more every year!
Not so scary, here - just stuff hanging on a tree - including a vintage Disney Pinocchio mask:

And my thrift store painting again "Outskirts of a Cemetery", for which I found a thrift store frame that was an exact fit!

Here's wishing you many happy hauntings.

10 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Oh wonderful decorations!
You reminded me I found the costume part to a Halloween skeleton costume one of my brothers must have worn as a kid. I should bring it out.

Love the decorations, and that you still have the masks from way back when. =)

Polly said...

You have some great vintage Halloween treasures, which are so hard to find these days!!

Have fun this hallow's eve!!

:-)

Polly

Tina Dawn said...

Love your scary baby doll head! Your Halloween tree is great. I'd like to come visit but I am too frightened. Love T

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Lucky me, I got to see them in person. That baby doll head is really creepy! Happy Halloween Heidi.

Lorlore said...

Love it all, especially the old mirror and painting!!!

Jill said...

Oh wow~ I love it all! Those vintage masks are so great!
Hugs,
Jill

moonshinejunkyard said...

wow, so much cool stuff! i love decorating for halloween, and all holidays. those old masks are incredibly cool. they just don't make stuff as creepy and enduring anymore. and that painting?! wow, what a find. i bet it is feeling quite spooky at your house today, complete with gray skies and windy rain!

yosemite faith said...

very cool heidi. maybe if i EVER get totally unpacked i can start putting things out too.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Darling Blog, so adorable.. Love all your Halloween Pieces and Decor...
So Glad to of Found You..

farmlady said...

I love it all Heidi. You really go all out. Wonderful!!