Monday, March 7, 2011

And Even More Finds

More recent finds to show you today! Vera Neumann scarves (I showed you the butterfly one in an earlier post):
A fabulous Tune Tote in mint condition:
A crocheted Easter "basket, pink and yellow grass and two hand-painted ceramic eggs:
Insulated mugs and a spatter-painted candle holder:
It was quite the week for mugs - Pyrex, and sweet little cards from Current :
Vintage dominoes and belt buckles. Lori gave me the colorful little duck:
Like I said - Mug Week - I found a set of 8 (!) of these wonderful pastel patchwork mugs! I have two others that I have owned since the 70's:
A colorful metal tray - I love the artwork on this one:
A vintage green apron with embroidered strawberries, two more pillar candle holders, and an anniversary planter:

That's all - that's enough, right?

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love your hex sign tray, the crocheted Easter basket, and of course the Vera scarves. The apron is very unusual. Love T

★Carol★ said...

I grew up with those insulated cups, and I wish my Mom still had them, because I'd swipe them and bring them to my house!

yosemite faith said...

another great set of finds. but i have to say that tune tote reminds me alot of my teenage years. i didn't have that but there were lots of items made in the same format.

Unknown said...

wow great finds love the scarfs and that little tray is a joy ;-)) Dee x

jungle dream pagoda said...

What a haul!! Yes love the art work on the tray!

Emily said...

OOoo! I loce that "tune tote." So adorable! :)