Friday, June 24, 2011

Jane Wyman

I found some Jane Wyman advertisements in my old magazines. This one was for Lustre-Creme Shampoo, 1952:
And one for furniture - hmm, Early American - one of the few styles I actually dislike - although this set really isn't too bad; it doesn't have a lot of detailing:
She was a wonderful and talented actress, and also Ronald Reagan's first wife. But although I have seen a number of her old movies, I remember her best from Falcon Crest on TV.
Did you watch Falcon Crest?

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Yes Ma'am, I sure did. Every week. And I would love to see some of the old episodes sometime again. She was great! Love T

yosemite faith said...

these days - stars instead of models do all the advertising - but back in the days not every star was even asked to represent a company. i love it when i see the few old ads with stars. nice post heidi.