Friday, November 25, 2011

What's Penny Wearing? #56 A Poncho From The Past

I have had this sweater poncho since the late 1970's. I used to wear it a LOT.
It makes me happy that it is truly "back in style" these days - not that I mind wearing things that aren't - I tend to wear what I like and am not terribly interested in whether or not other people like it. But I guess it really is true what they say about if you keep something long enough, it will be back in style again! Funny.
My poncho was in storage, and I was happy to find it again. I even have the perfect color of long-sleeved tee to wear under it. The tie belt that came with it is missing, but a small belt will suffice for now.

As I said, I wore it all the time back then - it was definitely a favorite. And I swear still like it just as much!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I like it too, it is great you found it again. Looks nice and cozy. Love T

yosemite faith said...

ditto! it looks like its in really good shape.

Tanyabell said...

That's REALLY pretty! Great colors!