Monday, January 16, 2012

On Program

I indulged a little too much over the holidays. Sweets have always been, and always will be, my downfall.
Just had more than I should have, that's all. Not a huge amount of damage was done, but I need to snap out of it. The holidays are over - oh, no - today's a holiday, isn't it? (Yes, indeed it is - today we honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.)
Well, anyway - last night I made Baked Ziti With Turkey Sausage, a recipe from my most recent Weight Watchers Weekly booklet. Except I couldn't find whole wheat ziti, so I used rotini instead. Here it is, before baking, and before cheese:
And before baking, with cheese:

And after baking:
And before eating:
And, even with the addition of my salad dressing, my entire dinner was 10 Points Plus Values.
Yes, I'm back on track.

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Looks really tasty. I am missing out on the great recipes since I can't get to the meetings. I like those little handouts, they are very informative. Good for you getting back on track. Love T

Lorlore said...

That looks as good as my spaghetti I made the day before with whole wheat pasta and ground turkey!!!
Yummy!!!!!!

yosemite faith said...

looks great heidi

Phyl D said...

Not only does this meal look delicious, but that is the most brilliant table setting (love the pattern on pattern mix)...very inspiring!

Heidi Ann said...

Phyl D - Thank you! I didn't think anyone was going to notice my table setting!