Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Day with my Granddaughter

Grandma Lori here:
I go to spend a day with my little granddaughter recently; she is a very busy 2 year old!
She thought my Sudoku game was a phone cause it made noises and had a pen!

In the toy box were a plastic egg and 2 bouncy balls. She had fun opening the egg and fitting the balls in the 2 sides.

We went outside for a while; it was a beautiful day, here she is going up my garden path:

Up the stairs - they're kinda steep for her:

Made it. Off we go.....

A nice smile.....

Touching the ceramic frog, "ooooohhhhh...."

My one and only daffodil bloomin'.....

Hammin' it up for Grandma:

She followed a bug with her feet, then promptly stepped on it.....

I said, " You squished it", she got a closer look to check......

Playing with more toys:

She is such a joy, I really enjoy our time together!!!!!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day. I love the picture with the bug. Great post Grandma! Love T

Heidi Ann said...

She's so adorable, Lori! I want to spend a day with her, too. She is a lucky little girl to have such terrific grandparents.