Sunday, June 10, 2012

What's Penny Wearing? #71 A Thrifted Shift & More


Today, Penny is modeling a sleeveless shift dress I found at one of our local thrift shops. I love all of the different fabrics that have been used together.

Nice, cool cotton for summer.

The same day, I also picked up a shirt that I thought might be nice to toss over it as a light jacket for those cooler evenings.

When I was taking the photos, I realized I had just the thing to add at the neck - a cute little kerchief that I've had since the 70's! Looks pretty good:

I wanted to show you two more items, also - this gorgeous vintage Hawaiian shirt - how pretty are those colors?

And last of all, this little lacy lightweight aqua froth of a blouse with a ruffled peplum:

The weather is warming up - keep cool, kids!

4 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

That is so cute that you model it on "Penny". Love that last feminine blouse.

Tina Dawn said...

I really like the shift! I love it when different prints are married together. All the rest are great finds too. Love T

farmlady said...

Yes, the weather is warming up. I think Summer is finally here.
Love that dress. It's timeless. You could wear it right now... with anything.
Good finds...

yosemite faith said...

as always, penny has all the luck living with you.