Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lori's Vintage Finds From Vacation

Sis Lori here: I recently took a trip for a week, more on that later. I was able to get to a few Thrifts and here's what I found....

Cute small Christmas tray for?????


                                                          Vintage Christmas Card Box

                                       
                                         Vogue Christmas Pattern and Xmas Card Clothesline

                                             
                                                 Cute Angels, yes Heidi, these are for you!!!


                             Mary Engelbreit Box, buttons to cover, red buttons and plastic reflectors?


                                                                 Lots of vintage patterns





                                            Wouldn't this be a cute Flower Girl at a Wedding!!!


                                                           That's it, more on the trip later!!!

4 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

I love any and all vintage Christmas! I recently found a package of the tiny little clothespin card holders too.

Thanks for sharing & Happy Holidays!

Erica

Heidi Ann said...

You certainly scored some great stuff on your trip! Thank you SO much for the angels - I love them! Those vintage patterns are great; I especially love the housecoat - exactly the type of style I had in mind for a lightweight summer robe. I love seeing all of your finds! Love, H.

Tina Dawn said...

Love those patterns! Glad you had a chance to thrift store shop, I never get to do that when I am traveling with hubby. Love T

Protector of Vintage said...

Very lovely finds...I especially like those cute patterns!