Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Flower Happy

I have been trying to find some of these vintage paper flowers for years. I remembered them from when I was younger, and I just think they're so pretty!
You cannot even imagine how delighted I was to find two packages of them at Mountain Treasures in Sonora! And they were very inexpensive, too. I had seen some on Etsy way back before I went back to work, and I couldn't afford to get them. When they sold, I was so bummed.
 And now I have at last found some of my own:
I did feel that they were waiting there just for me. Who else would appreciate them as much as me?
 Nobody.
Here they are in a Helen Gallagher-Foster House catalog from 1968:
This is the back of the package:
Vintage Takahashi.
 Flower LOVE.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Nice and bright, and a lot of fun. Love T

yosemite faith said...

glad you found them