Saturday, December 8, 2012

Shopping At My Favorite Stores

Lori and I got to go do some shopping last week. It had been four years since I had been to a mall, and I was ready! We went to The Fountains at Roseville, and the Westfield Galleria at Roseville, where quite a few of my favorite stores can be found. Our first stop was the Vera Bradley store. For the first time, I treated myself to a few items - early Christmas gifts to myself. I have been working HARD and saving my money so it was time for a splurge:
I decided (finally - all of the floral fabric patterns are spectacular, so it's difficult to choose!) on this gorgeous tote bag and matching set of zippered bags, below. Everything I chose was on sale:
...and they even gave both of us a little gift! Adorable tiny change purses:
I got some gifts at Crate And Barrel:
And I bought myself a Vera Neumann Christmas tea towel! Where have I been? I didn't know they were selling Vera items there! Guess I'm out of the loop:
I picked up some of my favorite soaps at Bath And Body Works, and also a great holiday hand soap:
We HAD to go to Anthropologie, of course. I got two aqua latte bowls, and one mini in a color that I didn't have:
At Papyrus, which is filled with SO many beautiful cards and gift items, I just picked up a couple of tags (but I wanted so much more!):
I spent a good deal of time at the Land's End shop at Sears. I love Land's End. However, I bought a nice rain parka, and the sales clerk forgot to remove the security tag! It has been raining cats and dogs here and I can't wear it. Still not sure what I am going to do about that. Grrr.... But I also got a nice long-sleeved tee and some socks:
At Eddie Bauer,- all I bought was a nice pair of trouser socks to wear with boots. I DID look around a bit, though (more about that in tomorrow's post):
Shopping at Joann's Fabric And Crafts here in Sonora was done the day before, where I finally remembered to pick up one of their gorgeous tote bags, and I also got a few 99 cent patterns, like this one for an old-fashioned dress for work:
"I enjoy shopping", she said, in one of the greatest understatements in history.

6 comments:

lorlore said...

Loving it all and it was fun but tiring. Tina will be with us next time for sure!!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

I wish I had been with you, braving the elements! Instead I chopped up barrels (literally) of bell peppers, onions, garlic, eggplant, and crookneck and zucchini squash. I am so jealous of your little coin purse. I want one like that and haven't found one anywhere. Lovely things you found. Love T

Debbie V. said...

Nice :) I like the socks.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Heidi Ann - love the Vera Wang!

Love shopping? I live for shopping!

Come and join me for my Countdown to Kitschmas.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know C & B has Vera linens either!

Jill said...

Bed Bath and Beyond also carries some new Vera, love the Christmas one you bought!