Thursday, May 16, 2013

More Thrifty Treasures

 I'm back again to share some more recent finds.
First up:
A cute little teabag holder. Yes - you hold the bag - thanks, buddy!
Colorful vintage cloth napkins in assorted floral fabrics, and the small tablecloth underneath them:

 A great pillow  - vintage barkcloth, fringe and a dog - terrific combo!

 A tray for "Baked Goods"  (hmmm.. how should I fill it...?), a nice Danish Modern style salad set, a Takahashi ceramic lidded jar, and two pretty cloth place mats:

  Vintage zippers in pretty colors - useful AND inexpensive. How much do zippers cost new these days, anyway?
 A lovely teal poncho, it's small, so made for a child, I imagine - although it doesn't look bad on Penny!


And this cute little gal....


A teddy bear gardener, she is ready with her trowel sporting a sweet little pinafore. It's a tile with vintage decal on it.
Cute!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Nice stuff! I finally got to some garage sales last weekend, I don't know what I like more, the deals, talking to the sellers, or seeing the sights down roads I wouldn't travel otherwise. Love T

Annette said...

Fun finds! I love the pillow. Old barkcloth and a dog....wonderful!
Annette