Saturday, November 9, 2013

How Could I Resist?

Hallmark's Holiday Open House started Friday and runs through Monday the 11th.
 I went in yesterday to purchase some specific wrapping paper - which they didn't have, by the way.
Okay, so I'll try a different store someplace else before Christmas, but I won't get it for the "Buy One, Get One For $1.00" deal - whatever.
Anyhow, that's the ONLY thing I went in for.
I had no plans whatsoever to buy any ornaments.
But I came out with this:
"A Kitchenette For Christmas" - in pink?
I'm ALL over that!
I thought about getting it later.
Um...no, I have tried that before.
You know the drill, right?
Poor, unsuspecting patron goes back later, and  guess what?
No ornament for you!
Not this time; I couldn't risk missing out on this little cutie:
Cherry plates, doors that really open, cake inside the oven, aqua and jadite green kitchenware.
Sweet little pink Christmas kitchenette of my dreams.

Hallmark - once again I must thank you - for making the cutest things!
I love it.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Great minds-- I posted about this a couple weeks ago. Isn't it the cutest??!!

Tina Dawn said...

So cute! I love the plates and the piece of cake. Glad you found it. Love T

Mary said...

Aww, cute.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Is that a new or old ornament? It is sooooo cute!

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Tami - It's a brand new one this year.

Protector of Vintage said...

Oh,I'm going to try to find one for our tree this year! Very cute.

Jill said...

That is just sweet!