Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Mail

I am procrastinating on sending out Christmas cards this year.

It seems redundant since most of the people who would receive them are my friends on facebook, and I connect with them almost every day.

Yet when I get the mail and there are a few Christmas cards with the lovely illustrations and sentiments and a few handwritten lines, I get a little happy thrill.


It isn't quite the same on the computer.

Best get out the stamps and get busy! Coming to a mailbox near you soon...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Christmas cards are special. When I was little, we would arrange and rearrange our cards on top of the piano, always vying for front row slots for our favorites.

Patri Bears said...

Hi!
E' vero: gli auguri sul computer sono belli, ma è niente in confronto a quelli che si ricevono per posta. Peccato che quasi nessuno qui li spedisca più....