Saturday, February 1, 2014

Finds That Are Colorful, Useful, Or Maybe Both

This gorgeous tile trivet went right to use next to our microwave as soon as I brought it home. I love it:
I also found a nice little stash of vintage Tupperware measuring cups:
I cannot resist wooden game puzzle pieces! (I showed you some of these - that I was playing with - in a couple of previous posts click HERE and HERE). There's just something about colorful wooden stuff that I find irresistible, somehow:
So - I know this metal thing, below, is a vintage stand for something. A warmer stand that would have held canned heat or a candle there in the holder at the bottom, right? But what? A glass coffee carafe? A fondue pot?
Does anybody out there recognize it? I would love to know what it came with, originally, if you have any ideas!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds all. Your guesses for the last about the same as mine. Love T

Anonymous said...

It looks like something that would hold a plant.