Sunday, June 22, 2014

Some More Of My Finds

Sharing more of my recent thrift store finds this morning.
First, we have a vintage tray, hat stand, and tablecloth:
A cocktail mixer tumbler and two strawberry jars:
A vintage Bauer pink speckled pot:
I love these vintage Made In Japan mugs:
I always pick them up if the price and condition are right:
A "Bless This Mess"  wall plaque - Tina has one of these, and I've always liked it!
A tin which I think may be a repro - not sure, but I liked it either way:
Another pretty floral tablecloth and some embroidered napkins that look rather nice with it:
A tiered tidbit server scattered with golden stars:
This is one of my favorite cast iron tile trivets I have EVER found!
Pretty embellished coat hangers:
And last of all, a Rachael Ray Garbage Bowl and olive oil decanter. Now, if you have ever considered buying these retail, you know that they are not inexpensive items.
 I saw the bowls at Kohl's recently, and I believe the regular price was $25.99.
 I paid $1.50 for each of these items:
And that, my friends, is one of the many reasons why "thrifting" is fun for me!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Fun things! I have a strawberry jar like yours-- got it cheap at an estate sale a couple years ago. Like that trivet too! And you're right-- RR stuff is not cheap.

Protector of Vintage said...

Wow, great finds! I have one of the strawberry jam jars, too! Love the hat stand and hangers!!!

Tina Dawn said...

I am so glad you found a "Bless this mess!" and I love the star-covered server. Great finds as always. Tina