Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Disneyland Trip: Napa Rose (The Last Post)

One more first while at Disneyland was a visit to eat (finally) at the lovely Napa Rose restaurant inside the Grand Californian Hotel.
Wendy and Matt posed for me:
My salad was an heirloom tomato salad:
Both of them had the Smiling Tiger Salad. Here's the description of that one: Tempura Fried Lobster, Spicy Beef, Asian Greens and Coconut-Lime Vinaigrette.
Wendy declared it the best salad she has ever eaten in her whole life. Must have been pretty darned good!
I had the Rack of Lamb:
I should have taken a picture of the menu, because I can't find descriptions of our entrees now, but I believe this was pork tenderloin:
And I think this was duck:
 You know, we didn't truly "dine", not in the way I feel that is defined.
 Rather, we had dinner there.
(We didn't have a cocktail, nor any wine with dinner , we had only two courses each , didn't linger - you get the idea.)
And it truly is the type of restaurant where you want to spend some more time.
But, it was really wonderful to finally have the chance to eat there.
And with any luck, I will have the chance to "dine" some day.
So, that was the last of the "firsts", and it's also my last post about Disneyland.
From this trip, anyway.
Until next time.....

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Yummy. They all look really good, especially the salads. Love T