Monday, July 21, 2014

The Disneyland Trip: Post Number Three

When we went to Disneyland last November, I somehow missed walking by these beautiful mosaics that I love so much, and I thought maybe they were gone!
Boy, was I ever glad that I was mistaken. They are still there, thank goodness. (Maybe you have seen them before in my older posts, but for those who haven't - well, they need to, so I'm sharing more pictures of them!)
I think they are pretty enough to bear repeating:
I would still love to try and do something like this one day.
I absolutely think they are beyond fabulous:
Here's a shot of Mr. Potato Head at Toy Story Midway Mania in Disney California Adventure:
"Hamm and Eggs".....
I didn't have ham and eggs, but I did have bacon and eggs......
At Flo's V-8 Cafe in Cars Land:
Eating there was another "first" for Lori and me.
Loved this sputnik style light fixture inside!
You can watch the riders on the Radiator Springs Raceway zoom by while you eat, if you like.....
Here's a shot of us (in the back there):
It's a REALLY great attraction.
There's a reason why the lines are so long!
The only "souvenirs" I brought home were all free.
And so were my meals.  That's because I used my Disney Rewards earned from using our Disney Visa card (and paying the balance in full every month).
Thank you very much, Disney Rewards Card, for my free pink Mickey Mouse Crocs:
(In all honesty, those earned points are the only reason this trip was even something I could afford to do!
And it made me very happy.
 Some people earn frequent flyer miles, I earn free Disney money, and that's the way I like it.)

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Glad you got your free pair of crocs! I enjoyed seeing the mosaics. Could you remind me where they are in the park? Love T

The Brittons said...

So cool, love those mosaics. Good to know about the visa, and good job!

Sunnyana said...

The first time I heard about these mosaics was on your past post. I loved them and wanted to know more about them so I looked them up. I think your pictures are better than any others I found! I too would love to be able to make something like this. And if I ever get to CA Adventure this is the first thing I want to see!