Friday, August 1, 2014

OLE!, Once More...

I was shopping with my friend Jamie a little while back, and she picked up a decorating book in a thrift shop.
 I hadn't seen it, and she wasn't going to get it, so she asked me if I wanted it.
 I did.
( I have quite a collection of vintage home decorating and interiors books - and magazines. I adore them.)
When I got it home and really looked through it, guess what I found?
Another picture of my Ole furniture made by Stanley!
Yes!
This time, it's in a dining room setting.
Oh, how I love it!
It's the desk, with the hutch top, and then four chairs around the table:
It looks pretty great to me!
You can see all of the pieces in this advertisement below (which I have shown you before):
I go completely bonkers when I find a picture of it that I've never seen before.
Bonkers, I tell you!
Thanks for discovering the book, Jamie!
It was so nice to find a surprise inside.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow! Looks great in a dining room.
I do hope you get some of this furniture one of these days! Love T

Sunnyana said...

I love white furniture and I really like the green and white combination! Looks cool and refreshing.