Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Birthday To Linda Purl!

Today is Linda Purl's birthday.
 She's actually the same age as my sister Lori. The picture you see below was taken 40 years ago.
(She's still gorgeous, by the way.)
 I've always liked her! From back when she was on Happy Days....
 .......up through and beyond her role on Matlock:
 I was tickled to see her on an episode of "Cold Case" (which I LOVED) back in 2005 (I hadn't seen her in a while), and also more recently on "Major Crimes". She's currently appearing in "Reckless" on CBS - in fact, I just saw her on an episode this past Sunday night.
She sings, too - did you know that?
 (Click here) to see a video from YouTube; she's wonderful.
She was married to Desi Arnaz, Jr.  briefly, back in 1980.
 This advertisement for Skinny Dip products is from a 1974 Seventeen Magazine:
I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I think Linda was also Richie's girlfriend, Gloria, way back in the first or second season of Happy Days. And, boy, do I remember Skinny Dip!