Monday, December 22, 2014

Bells And Birds And Trees And Such

These two fabulous vintage "papier mache" bell ornaments were one of my favorite thrift finds over the last month or so:
They are hanging on the mirror in our foyer. I have never seen any like them before, and I like them a LOT.
A little tree that I have on the dining room buffet is adorned mostly with my collection of sweet little hand painted bird ornaments and chandelier crystals:
I love these little birds!
We enjoy our fiber-optic tree every year, also - it sits atop a bookcase in the guest room:
And I have one of my wire trees on the dining room table.
It has my collection of little vintage china Christmas bells, along with glow-in-the-dark icicles that were a gift from my friend Heidi last year:
I have more glass icicles, and more vintage plastic glow-in-the-dark icicles, and I THINK I  may even have more of the vintage bells - but I didn't get everything out this year, so I made do with what I did get out.
And then, we have a little tree in the living room window:
I found these great vintage (large size) paper napkins at a thrift store. I love the bird and the ornaments on these:
Just a few glimpses of Christmas decorations, etc. around our home this year.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Everything looks really nice! Love T