Sunday, January 25, 2015

Models Revisited: More Of Ingrid Boulting

 Today's post is all about the beautiful Ingrid Boulting.
You may recall that I have written about her before.
 I enjoy adding new posts about some of my favorite models from the 1960's and 1970's, as I come across new photos of them in my vintage magazines.
Any excuse to show you her lovely face again, this first photo is from Family Circle Magazine, December 1973:
The following photo and the one below where she is wearing the green dress are from a "McCall's Pattern Fashions" magazine, and the remainder of them are from my vintage Seventeen magazines.
An ad for Moygashel Embroidered Irish Linen:
An advertisement for "Lovestick Color Glazes":
And an advertisement for Qiana Nylon by Dupont:

From a feature on eye makeup in Seventeen:
A feature on hairstyles:
And an ad for one of the pattern companies (Butterick, I think!):
(That's Mona Grant with her. I'll probably do another post about Mona one of these days, too.)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love the long green peacock dress, and the fact that she doesn't look anorexic. And to "Stray Cat", there in the last photo is one of your "triangle" halter tops! I have a photo on here from the 70's in my blog about Placerville Cigar Store Indians (Nov. 25, 2009) with myself and my sister-in-law wearing a couple of my many hand sewn halter tops! Love T

Sunnyana said...

I definitely recognize this model, although I didn't remember her name. Did you notice the last picture has them sitting in wicker chairs? Not much shows but the bottom parts that do show look like my old chair.