Saturday, March 28, 2015

What's Penny Wearing? #113 A Pair Of Dresses From Decades Past

I keep finding "vintage" clothing of my own that I want to try and sell, but before I do, I like to photograph them on Penny and share them here on the blog.
The two shirtwaist style dresses today are from decades past. How many decades?
Well, I believe I wore this red one in the late 1970's:
 This one has from "Eber" has a simple and easy-to-wear style:
 I like the colors and the floral design on this fabric.
Gee, I guess that must be why I bought it!
 The next one is basically the same style , but with longer sleeves:
 Very pretty in a pale pastel plaid:
 Oh - and which decade?
Well, as I recall, I wore this one on Easter in 1982:
Pastels are so nice for Easter, don't you think?

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice. I don't remember either one, but I like them both. The first especially! Love T