Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Lovely Lady For April

Good morning. Tina here. 

Many of you may remember I collect nasturtium items.  Postcards are a part of that collection. I have so many now it is hard to find a postcard I don't have, but they pop up on eBay once in a while.


I was lucky this week to find this lovely lady surrounded by nasturtiums.  She is from Czechoslovakia. The artist is Franz Dvorak.

I also hope to have made a new friend, the seller lives in the gold country also and we have collecting "likes" in common.


An almost 100 year old postcard with a message I can't even read can still connect people in this internet day and age. Amazing.

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, Tina - that is a GORGEOUS one!
So glad you found it!
Love, H.

Candice said...

Now there's a word (flowering plant) I've never heard of. Maybe I should get those so when my cats eat them they won't keel over dead!