Saturday, July 25, 2015

More From Bernice Stapleton

A reader wrote to me recently to tell me that she had found one of Bernice Stapleton's lovely works of art at a thrift store.
You may or may not recall that I wrote about her back in this post.
Well, I found more images of her art online, and I wanted to share them.
Because I just think they are beautiful:
Anyone who finds an example of her artwork, whether a painting or a multimedia piece, is lucky indeed, in my opinion:
The two pictured below are quite similar to the first one I found:
Aren't they fantastic?!
I'm still sorry that I didn't keep that first one.
But that's the way it goes - you can't keep everything!
(Some people might say that I try.....)
And sometimes, when you decide to let something go, you're sorry later.
That's just the way it goes.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice, love the nice bright colors. Love T

Diane said...

I agree-- really nice colors on those. And, no, you can't keep evrything.