Friday, July 3, 2015

My Newest Counterpoint Finds

Last month, I was able to add some rather wonderful finds to my Counterpoint collection.
Let's begin with these completely and totally FABulous magnetic boards, shall we?
(Yes, let's do, please.)
We have four of them.
Yes - FOUR - you did read that correctly!
First up, the bright Flowers:
 And a close-up:
 The Lion:
 And his close-up:
 The Cat:
  Close-up on him:
(Oh - and don't even get me started on those adorable little magnets!!)
 A Dog Who Is Not Snoopy:
 But certainly does resemble him.....
 If loving these four vintage magnetic boards is wrong, then I will never be right again.
I have no problem with that.
 And then I also found a sweet little floral vase:
 And another Victorian house (vase) for my collection:
 And I am very happy that every single one of these items still bears its original label:
Vintage Counterpoint: love it, love it, LOVE it!!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Congratulations on your wonderful finds. I like the lion and the cat the best! Your victorian house vase is a close third though. Love T

Diane said...

LOVE! Great finds!!