Thursday, July 2, 2015

String Art Christmas Tree

This is my first post for July (Tina posted yesterday), so it's going to be a "Christmas in July" one for you today.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I spied this groovy vintage String Art Christmas Tree Kit from Hazel's Kaboodles at a thrift store!
Below, you see a photo of what the completed kit will look like:
Totally digging it!
Mine actually looks like this:
 Someone started it, as you can see here:
And here is one more photo of the finished product, framed:
Pretty cool, huh?
As much as I love it, I haven't decided yet whether I am going to try to finish it myself or sell it!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

That is a great kit! Merry Christmas! Love T

Georgia Peachez said...

You should make that a keeper.

lorlore said...

I love this, do it!!!!!

Diane said...

Very mod! Great decoration!