Saturday, August 8, 2015

One Of My Classes For Handmade Greeting Cards

Hi everyone!
 Lori, here - and I just wanted to share these cards that I designed.
My ladies like to have them be pretty easy and we usually finish in a couple hours.
I do a crafting class every month or so where some of my friends (or anyone else who is interested!)  pay a fee to come and create greeting cards from little "kits" I have put together.
You can usually select another sentiment, if you wish to make something other than a birthday card (for instance).
 I try to always have a masculine option for the fellas!!!
We always have fun, and they leave with some handmade cards to give or send.
It's a win-win!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Your cards are always beautiful! Love T

Sunnyana said...

Love your cards, especially the second one. I've got a bunch of ideas for making some cards, and I have all the materials, but I just haven't had time to try them. Where do you do your class?

Diane said...

Cute cards! Your class sounds fun!