Saturday, September 5, 2015

What's Penny Wearing? #124 A Vintage Hawaiian MuuMuu

Today Penny is modeling a bright vintage Hawaiian muumuu.
I decided we needed to add my fabulous vintage fish pendant to dress it up a bit for you:
I had seen it a few times at the thrift store, but when I went back this last time, they had moved it to a different rack and the price was half what it had been.
The new price worked better for me!
A pretty pattern depicting the islands, fish, flowers, boats - even pineapples - with touches of metallic gold outlining them:
It's really quite pretty:
All cotton, Made In Hawaii - I love vintage labels like this,
 and it's never been worn:
It  actually looks rather nice with these red beads, too:
I don't think Penny has ever been more comfortable!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I just got a beautiful red glass flapper bead necklace that would go really well with this dress. What a great find! Love T

Gail Travis said...

Penny looks wonderful. I always read the clothing labels. If it's made in USA and/or union made, it's vintage.