Saturday, October 10, 2015

What's Penny Wearing? #126 A Smart Blue Suit (It's Vintage)

Today, Penny is wearing a blue vintage "suit" I found recently.
It is a really nice looking two-piece outfit!
The jacket with big blue buttons and a belt is worn atop a cute blue sleeveless dress.
I love the nice fitted look of this dress with it's fabulous pleats from the waist:
The color is heavenly:
LOVE the huge buttons, too:
Nicely lined inside:
From "Musette Juniors" New York:
It truly is a "smart-looking" ensemble, don't you think?

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It is absolutely beautiful, and I agree, it is a lovely color. Would look nice with a Vera Scarf. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Tina - you're right, it really would!
And I probably have one around here that would look good with it!
I just didn't want to take the time to look for it when I was taking these photos.
Maybe I will add a picture later if I dig out a Vera scarf for it.

Diane said...

That looks like very nice fabric!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set, the blues is striking. I love the look of how it fits, it would be a very flattering piece.