Friday, November 13, 2015

Three More For The Peter Pauper Press Collection

Here lately, I have managed to find three more books for my collection from Peter Pauper Press at the thrift stores.
First of all we have "Japanese Haiku " from 1956:
 And an example of the pages inside:
 "The ABC Of Canapes"  is from 1953.
 I had this one already, but this is a nicer copy with a dust jacket, so it's a keeper:
 And here's a recipe from inside:
 And last of all is this one: "Peter Pauper's Limerick Book".
This one has no date inside.
 No dust jacket on this one, and the binding isn't in the best shape, either,
 but it was cheap and I didn't have it, so that's okay with me.
Here are a couple of limericks from inside:
 My Peter Pauper Press collection total now stands at twenty-five, and I am always on the hunt for more!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I have always loved limericks, enjoyed these! And I wonder what snappy cheese is? Great little books. Love T