Friday, January 15, 2016

Vera - The First Ones For 2016

I have three vintage Vera Neumann items to show you today.
First up is a scarf I found last week - I love the colors:
And the scarf below was a Christmas gift from my friend Heidi.
I love it!
 It might be raining cats and dogs, but the cats and dogs are safe and sound  ( and dry!) beneath their umbrellas!
And then, last of all today, I also found two pillow cases with big bright flowers:
As always, I will share my Vera Neumann finds with you all year, as I come across them.
Because you KNOW I'm always looking.........

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love the cats and dogs! Love T

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Love the cats and dogs one!
Liz

SummerMaconArt said...

the cats and dogs one is adorable! I LOVE thrift store shopping... Nothing more fun :)