Sunday, February 7, 2016

Baker's Coconut Cakes #10 A Football For Super Bowl Sunday

I found yet another (different) copy of a Baker's Coconut "Cut-Up" Cake cookbook at a thrift store.
This one is a nice little Dell paperback, and it has even more cakes, photos and illustrations than my other two booklets.
I like this new one the best, and I will be featuring more of these cakes in my series of posts.
Today, we have a football-shaped cake in honor of Super Bowl 50!
First "some basic cake talk"......
And the coconut-decorated football:
Directions on how to cut and decorate it:
And there you have it - just in case you didn't have enough food already for game day!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Yummy. Maybe that could be Rich's birthday cake. I have dibs on all the candy corn. I am so glad you found another book, can't wait to see all the cakes! Love T