Thursday, March 10, 2016

Found: Original Paintings Flowers And A Bird

I love discovering original artwork when I am shopping in the thrift stores.
This painting below is my favorite among the items I have found recently:
And this little painted wooden plaque is very sweet:
And last of all, we have this rather unusual bird:
(If anyone out there knows what kind of bird this is, I would love your input!)
So that's it, just some flowers and a bird - and we are all looking to spring - coming soon, to a world near you........

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

What great finds! I love your little bird, he really has a lot of personality! Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

Looks like an overweight sparrow to me ...

:0)

Candice said...

I am no expert on birds, but your little birdie is so sweet! Your recent finds remind me of my grandmother Mimi's artwork. She took painting classes after she retired and I still have several of her tiny paintings.