Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Pretty Papers

I picked up a bag of wrapping paper pieces at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago.
Even though they're just scraps, some of them caught my eye (the bag was sealed).
 There are some pretty ones - like flowers:
I really like the orange and pink, and gold combination in this one:
Pretty, with paisley, a silver metallic background, and ivy:
Sweet Raggedy Ann and Andy kids with balloons and ice cream:
A nice one with branches and fronds, reminiscent of a vintage fabric:
And some just have striking graphic designs, like these stripes and diamonds:
....and so, my vintage wrapping paper collection grows......

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

What a great find for you! You are the best "wrapper" I know, so I know you will find a use for these pretty pieces. Love T

Diane said...

Fun papers-- like the rag dolls. I rarely find old wrapping paper.