Friday, July 1, 2016

More Peter Max Books!!

I have recently added a few more vintage Peter Max books to my collection.
Any time I manage to find vintage Peter Max ANYTHING, it's a good day for me!
First up, we have "Thought":
And next we have "God":
 These little books are completely and totally fantastic.
And I also found a fabulous vintage book that has 12 two-page spreads, such as the ones you see below - The Astrological Signs by Peter Max:
Oh, my gosh; I LOVE these so much!

And then, just for the heck of it, here are two more photos of some Peter Max things I have framed.
I may have shown you these before......
  ...but it's my Peter Max Happy Post Day, so what the heck!

3 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

You must have a Peter Max fan somewhere up there in the hills. I have never seen Peter Max stuff in all of my thrift shop wanderings.

Tina Dawn said...

I love all that wild color to help wake me up this morning! Love T

Candice said...

There's that first picture like my notebook! I love Peter Max art too but don't see any very often. Thanks for sharing your collection.