Thursday, July 7, 2016

Patterns From The Past: Lori's Thrift Finds

Hi everybody! Sis Lori here today.
I have found a lot of great vintage patterns lately.
You can see quite a few of them here today.
For dolls:
Vintage aprons:
Fabulous smocked pillows:
Even hats!
And scarves:
A Polynesian pattern:
A fancy or simple frock:
Holly Hobbie Fashions for girls:
Aren't these sweet?
An easy vintage Butterick bathing suit and cover-up:
This tiered old-fashioned style below is adorable!
"Nighty- nite!"
Baby doll pajamas, too:
And I'll end with another robe, nightgown, and PJ's:
I list vintage patterns as often as I can in my Etsy shop, Hangtown Vintage. I haven't quite gotten around to listing all of the ones shown here today - but I will!
Feel free to inquire (through Etsy) if you're interested in any of them.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, love all of them. Especially the muumuu! I used to wear scarves like those when I was about 12 and 13. Brought back memories of 4-H camp. Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

You've found a great group of patterns! Unlike you, I am going to hold on to them for another 10, 20 or 30 years.

Diane said...

Great finds! I rarely come across old patterns. The hat/scarves ones are really unique!