Monday, September 12, 2016

Vintage Vera Scarves From Tina - A Post In Two Parts

Tina gifted me with some gorgeous vintage Vera Neumann scarves for my collection last month, and I wanted to show them to you.
First we have this beauty in orange, gold and green:

And pretty flowers on a background of green and blue:

I LOVE this one - the colors, the design:
It's a stunner, for sure:
Blue and green and grassy:
You can almost hear the wind whistling through the grasses:
Another lovely one, here:

I really like the shade of green along the border:
I'm a bit rushed this morning, as I have places I need to go, so I will stop here and share the rest in another post tomorrow.
Hope you're having a nice start to your week!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow you have a really nice sister! Lovely scarves!

Melanie said...

These scarves are just lovely! I found 2 Vera napkins at an estate sale this summer, and thought of you.

Diane said...

Really fab! Been a long time since I've found a Vera scrarf or anything.